Following extensive engagement with the Isle of Anglesey County Council and other groups, Low Carbon has received approval for Parc Solar Traffwll.
As part of this we intend to submit the documents below to satisfy the planning conditions. Final versions will be available to view once approved.
- Final layout plan
- Plot 4 and 5
- Plot 6
- DNO Substation Elevations and Dimensions Plan
- Customer Substation Elevations and Dimensions Plan
- Stock Fence and CCTV Elevation
- Access Track
- Gateway Plan
- Spare Parts Container
- Transformer Station (Front, Rear & Top View)
- Transformer Station (Side Views)
- O&M Building
- Solar Panel Elevation
- Typical Compound Layout
- Materials and Colour Finish
- Construction Environment Management Plan
- Landscape and Environmental Plan
- Final layout based on overhead lines
- Electrical Noise Interference Management Plan
- Construction Soil Management Plan
- Landscape Masterplans
- Operational Soil Management and Decommissioning
Below is the full suite of consultation documents prepared to support our application.
Please note that some documents are quite large files, so it may take a little while to download them.
Please get in touch if you have any difficulties accessing any of the documents.